Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chris + Kendall = Engaged

My friends Chris and Kendall will be getting married this summer and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to take their engagement photos. Chris proposed on the waterfront on their 4-year anniversary, and we took a few shots on that same dock while we were downtown.

Below are some of the images we captured that day, along with the customary slideshow. I've been waiting for just the right session to use this song, one of my absolute favorites, in a slideshow. I can think of no better time than to celebrate an engagement four years in the making...

Congratulations Chris and Kendall!

post signature













3 comments:

Cara said...

Those are some great people!

Scrappin' Diva said...

great pics Curtis!

Rick said...

A lot of smooching going on in those photos. Kind work cousin.