Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Melissa = Senior 2010!

I had the awesome privilege of taking Melissa's Senior photos this past week. Melissa will be a Senior at West Linn High School this fall and I'm so excited that she has agreed to be a Senior Rep for me! If you are a Senior at another Portland-area High School and are interested in earning free prints, please let me know!

This session was so much fun, and Melissa had a great time too. It's so great when your client is relaxed, having a great time, and is willing to try different poses. The coolest part was that I barely had to give her any direction. She's a natural in front of the camera!

Enjoy some of my favorites below and, as always, don't forget the mega-slideshow!

Congratulations Melissa!

post signature



I call this one "The Album Cover". Somewhere at this very moment, Taylor Swift is jealous. :)







I love this blue door!


Melissa was just full of expression and laughter and I thought these 4 images captured all of that!


Aqua Chuck Taylors, baby!!




We were fortunate (although our ears weren't!) to have a train go by while shooting down in the warehouse district and it gave us a perfect "rotating" backdrop!




I love it when clients let loose! :)


A little Photoshop fun...


We headed over to the waterfront to finish the evening... These are two of my favorites from that setting.




Slideshow time!

0 comments: