Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Introducing Rebecca Lynn...

"Rebecca Lynn, grew up in Carolina... half a mile from Tucker Cherry's farm. A quiet girl, with green eyes full of fire... Her daddy's pride and all her mama's charm..."

I thought of those lyrics that my former high-school classmate Bryan White wrote a few years back when John and Amy told me they had chosen that name for their little girl that was on the way. Well, little Rebecca Lynn decided to grace us all with her presence quite a bit earlier than planned, and I had a chance to see up close that she has all of her daddy's pride and mama's charm in one tiny little package. Congratulations, John and Amy... she's beautiful.

post signature







1 comments:

†GothicRose† said...

I still can't get over just how gorgeous these photo's of Rebecca are.. thankyou SO much for taking them :) She's already changed so much, it's been amazing to have such a gorgeous glimpse back into some of those earlier oh so scary days, and see some of the beauty that John & I really didnt think anyone else could yet see..thankyou doesnt even really begin to capture how we both feel :)