Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spreading the word...

...about Organized Doodles! What's that you say? Well I happen to call the author of http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com a relative of mine. My cousin (okay "second cousin" if you want to get technical) has a wonderful God-given talent for drawing.

His "organized doodles" are one of my daily stops in the blogosphere and I'm happy to call this harley-riding, incredibly talented, pastor my family. In fact, I don't think I ever properly thanked him for helping me out in college with a t-shirt design my freshmen year, so "Thanks Rick!"

Check out his site today and send him some blog-love...tell him I sent you. Or better yet, order a caricature as a Christmas gift for a loved one. Besides, Rick's just paid for a wedding, he could use the boost! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Rick said...

Very funny cousin. I had no idea that I was one of your daily stops. I am honored.

The counter is correct, but probably 15,000 of those clicks were mine.

Yes, cash is tight - cancer - college and couples have dipped deeply into our pocket book.

But hey! We're throwing caution to the wind and going to OKC for Christmas. We have to see Tarah and Ben's new house.

P.S. You're giving away my secret identity by telling everyone how I make a living. No worries though. God will blind the eyes of the foolish.

Rick said...

PPS. Thanks for the kind words about my art too.