Friday, December 19, 2008

Introducing Carter

We celebrate Christmas because over 2,000 years ago a special baby boy was born on this earth and the angels celebrated His birth. For some dear friends of mine, this Christmas is extra special because their baby boy was born this past week and they get to celebrate his birth during this wonderful season. And I'm pretty sure some angels are celebrating his birth too... I mean, just look at his heavenly little face! Congratulations to Mom and Dad and we celebrate the birth of Carter with you...

post signature





4 comments:

Cara said...

i hope we're as lucky to have such a cute and peaceful child. he's precious.

Cara said...

ps, these pictures are so great.

Scrappin' Diva said...

I love the bald lil' head! I'm so glad you take that camera with you every where!

Unknown said...

Well I am biased but I do think he is a cute looking kid! Nice pics man! You do good work.