Monday, December 15, 2008

In'Vince'ably cute baby!

Let me introduce you to Baby Vince. Warning: He's adorable. Now that you've been forewarned, you may scroll down to these images. And there's a bunch of them, as I loved way too many of them to decide. I will say though, that the first image posted here is quite possibly one of my favorite photos I've ever taken... Thank you Vince (and Mom and Dad) for taking some time to spend with us.

Speaking of that image, you will see it on the front of my newly updated website (www.curtisleephotography.com), along with a link to our Facebook Page and some new images and print packages. Enjoy!

post signature










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!! Beautiful pictures~Janice

Tiff said...

The stocking picture...that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Where were you when my girls were babies? Oh, yeah, in OREGON!

Cara said...

i need this baby.