Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Family Portrait Special!

Can you believe it's Fall already? Neither can I! As much as I love the warm weather, there is something about the crisp air, the changing leaves, and the upcoming Fall holidays that I really enjoy. And with the kids going back to school, the warm weather starting to disappear, and Christmas just around the corner, what better time for family portraits?

Since one of our favorite October traditions is going to an area Pumpkin Patch, I have decided to set aside 4 sessions specifically for my clients where I will be your personal family photographer as you pick out your pumpkin! Let's get some great shots of your kids in the corn maze, little ones playing on the hay bales, or the whole family sitting in the barn loft. The possibilities are endless!

Here are the details: I have reserved the morning and afternoon of Oct. 10th, the afternoon of Oct. 11th, and the morning of Oct. 24th. These will be 1-2 hour sessions and you will receive a disc with all of your edited images. This is a $400 value that you can receive for $300 if you book one of these limited spots right away! Call me at (503) 888-5202 or email me at curtisleefarmer@gmail.com to reserve your spot today!

post signature



0 comments: