Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ryan - Senior 2010!

I had a blast taking photos with Ryan, who will be a Senior at Wilsonville High this year! We took these at the park down the hill from his home and found so many cool little spots to get shots that we nearly ran out of light!
Ryan's favorite thing to do is act and I'm looking forward to seeing him in some productions this fall. Thanks for a great time and congratulations Ryan!

post signature



So many great locations....


...with great color in the reflections...


Even Ryan's dog Brady wanted to get in on the action!




A little tilt-shift fakery. :)




Out stopping traffic...


And, of course, the slideshow!

1 comments:

Jen Mahoney said...

What a really handsome young guy! You found so many fabulous locations to use, fantastic! I think that #2 is my favorite, I wish my house had that within walking distance! :)